Information on the open call for restauration projects
The selection committee
- Exterior decoration works. The facade will be repaired and painted, fake windows, decorative rendering of corners, limestone window sills and limestone walls will be restored. The exterior staircases and balustrades will be repaired. The clock will be reconstructed.
- Interior decoration works. The central staircase and other wooden, metal and stone staircases will be restored, the props of ceiling will be removed, the ceiling construction will be strengthened, the missing window shutters will be added. Interior doors will be restored, walls, floors, ceilings and dados will be redecorated, stoves and fireplaces will be repaired as interior elements.
- Modernizing works. Special entrance for persons using a wheelchair will be built. The entrance can be reached over a concrete pavement. A lift will be installed that goes up to all main three floors of the building. For fire compartments fire blocking door will be built. A cloakroom, toilets and a bathroom that meet modern requirements will be built. A forced ventilation system will be installed to the basement floor, cloakroom and to the first floor assembly hall. The technical equipment, the personnel rooms and furniture of the canteen and cafe block will be renewed. The water, sewerage, and string-and weak-current installations (incl. facade lighting) that have been inadequate up to now, will be modernized,
- Activities concerning historical paintings. Ceiling paintings will be cleaned, restored and fixed to ensure their conservation,
- Renewal of interior. Unsuitable furniture and inventory will be changed, suitable interior elements will be added (curtains, mirrors, couches etc).
Grants given over the period 2004-2009
- Viru-Nigula municipality „The development of the Vasta manor complex into a regional education and tourism centre“. Grant 477 634 Euros. Project duration 05.05.08-29.01.10
- Kõpu municipality „Renovation of the Kõpu manor house for the preservation and display of the historical mille“. Grant 926 183 Euros. Project duration 25.06.08.-21.02.12.
- Olustvere School of Service and Rural Economics „The preservation and expansion of the potential uses of the Olustvere manor complex as an architectural monument“. Grant 1 212 043 Euros. Project duration 05.05.08.-11.06.10.
- Väike-Maarja municipality „Reconstruction of Kiltsi Manor School“. Grant 1 157 129 Euros. Project duration 05.05.08.-12.11.11.
- Haanja municipality „Renovation of the northern wing of Rogosi“. Grant 542 543 Euros. Project duration 05.05.08.-09.07.09.
- Koigi municipality „Koigi manor school as an upholder of architectural and cultural heritage“. Grant 959 999 Euros. Project duration 05.05.08.-28.07.10.
- Türi municipality „The restoration of the Laupa manor school“. Grant 1 109 813 Euros. Project duration 23.04.08.-28.04.11.
- Puurmani municipality „Puurmani manor as a tourist object“. Grant 1 002 024 Euros. Project duration 30.12.08.-21.02.12.
- Väätsa municipality „The creation of prerequisites for the development of the primary school and visitor centre for the Väätsa Rural Municipality through the development of the Väätsa manor“. Grant 1 002 720 Euros. Project duration 05.03.09.-25.11.11.