Employment history and career
- From the end of 2020, she was the Minister of Public Administration.
- From 2019–2020, she was a member of the 14th Riigikogu, the Chairman of the European Union Affairs Committee, and a member of the National Defence Committee.
- From 2016–2019, she was a member of the 13th Riigikogu, the Deputy Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Select Committee, and a member of the National Defence Committee.
- From 2011–2014, she was the Deputy Elder of the Nõmme District Government in Tallinn.
- From 2010–2015, she was a member of the Võru City Council, and from 2014–2015 the Chairman of the Council.
- From 2009–2010, she was the Mayor of Võru.
- From 2007–2015, she was the CEO and a member of the Management Board of Võrumaa Partnerluskogu.
- From 2006–2007, she was the Deputy Rural Municipality Mayor of Lasva.
- From 1993–1994, she was an Instructor at Võru Hobby School.
Anneli Ott graduated from the University of Tartu in 1999 with a degree in physical movement and sports sciences and received the teaching profession as an additional specialty in 2000.
Anneli Ott was born on 2 May 1976 in Tartu. She is divorced and a mother of a daughter and a son.
In 2011, Ott joined the Estonian Centre Party.
Last updated: 27.01.2021